Saturday, February 4, 2012

Avon Moisture Seduction Lip Gloss in Pearly Pink

           Hey again! I have had this lip gloss for a week now and still haven't posted about it, so here you go!

Okay, so basically we have ourselves a screaming deep fuchsia lip gloss. I like the white ribbons in it, and the tube is very sturdy and not scratch-prone. It is really creamy and a sort of jeweltone. I would definitely buy this again, especially since it is such a flattering shade on my fair/medium skin tone. Below is the doe-foot applicator with my hand (unfortunately) in the way, and below that is this gloss swatched next to Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl Lipstick in Softsilver Rose. And I thought that was fuchsia!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...