Saturday, February 4, 2012

Oh no...It's the Notorious WHITE SCREEN OF DEATH!!!!

                 Hey guys! Yesterday, something very bad happened. *sniffles* I dropped my beloved iPhone 3, breaking the LCD and encountering...yep, you guessed it...the White Screen of Death!  I was really sad, but there is a perk! In just three weeks, I will have my very own (drumroll, please!) iPhone 4G! YAAHH, the iPhone lives! I can't wait! For that period of time before I receive my replacement, I will be using a Kodak EasyShare C315 camera to take my pics, since I took them with my phone before it broke. Here is a list of some new abilities and apps I will have with my iPhone 4G: 
*Games such as Dots Free, Ninjago something, Waterslide 2, Hangman, Tic-Tac-Toe, ect.
*Video-taking abilities and a way to edit photos
*The ability to change the home screen background
*A led light, Google Earth, a level, calculator, etc.
*All that other good stuff!


Image URLs: Top-https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCb7RGMb7PAep9alK9D1AFIpBuIBl83J3oy55klmul9ckVJCDLTw
Bottom-https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTq7RT8Zad1MqHu0vlik-N3oGtd8n_7p4hS4RcWkP_ajebCkAKL 

3 comments:

  1. You'll have to try an app called Camera+. Its a great photo editing app, and Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty good upgrade, I have heard that the camera of new iphone 4s has pretty good marco function and the detail is pretty good (even under artificial lights).

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...