Thursday, February 16, 2012

Avon Shine Attract Lipstick in Fuchsia Flare...and Campaign 6 Catalog Scandal

              Hey lovelies! (What an awkward greeting...) Oh well. Anyway, I would like you to meet (dah-dah-dah-DAH!) my new favorite lipstick! Seriously, admit it...everyone's been buzzing lately about those Avon Shine Attract lipsticks, so I decided to give them a try. Really, how often does a lipstick wrapped in gloss come up? Once in a lifetime if it's the "world's first" to do it. Let's check it out, shall we?

Whoa! Hello, awesomeness! What lipstick lover would have the heart NOT to fall in love at first sight? Look at that lovely layer of moisturizing shine encasing a stick of luscious deep rose pink color...sheer genius. And I mean it! This stuff is so toned-down it any shade will work as a my-lips-but-better miracle unless you gunk on tons! But back to the review, the bottom line is that this is a mesmerizing product that is sure to take over as a beauty revolution to be remembered forever. The texture of both is creamy and spreads like a dream. The gloss adds a lustrous gleam of replenishment, while the always-perfect color (in this case, a fantastic fuchsia that is nowhere near as bright as it looks in the official swatch)  unique-ifies your pout with a glamalicious tint. My only bug is that it tastes a tad yucky the second you lick your lips but then wears away. Five stars for Avon!     
 Here it is swatched (R) next to the sample I received in shade Rose Pink.
The sleek silver tube that looks slightly cheap but isn't delicate
enough to be near scratch-prone.

Totally off topic, but although I was quite impressed with Avon here, I am a little 
angry at the same time because I have sniffed out some false advertising
in the catalog Campaign 6... 
 This picture was in the catalog for some mascara. Look at her eyelashes! Even the
great mascara they're selling couldn't extend her lashes that far!
Closeup. Her eyes are pretty and I love the shadow, but those lashes are
SO FAKE!!! They are false lashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...