Friday, February 17, 2012

Currently Liking, Wearing, Listening to, Etc.

               Hello girls! I have been meaning to do this post for quite awhile, but I am actually glad I forgot because my faves have changed overtime unexpectedly quickly, and everything I published would've been outdated! But anyway, I now bring you...my latest faves in all categories!
   MAKEUP:
On my lips: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Cupcake
On my eyes: Avon 8-in-1 Eye Palette in Water Colors
On my cheeks: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Orchid Hush


  MUSIC:
Favorite band: the Beatles
Favorite singer: Katy Perry
Favorite song: Firework (Katy Perry) or Eight Days a Week (the Beatles) or Help (the Beatles)
Favorite album: 1 (the Beatles)


 TV:
Favorite movie: Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
Favorite TV show: Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu 
Favorite actress: Natalie Portman
Favorite actor: Jim Carrey

 STYLE:
Favorite clothes brands: Faded Glory and Adidas
Favorite trend inspiration: Nature and patterns
Overall style: Classic with a twist


 FOOD:
Favorite restaurant: Thai Basil, Qdoba or McDonald's
Favorite type of food: American and Chinese
Favorite dessert: French silk pie
Favorite meal: Eggdorop soup with edemame, rice and Sprite
Favorite snack: Cheez-its
Favorite candy: Fun Dip
Favorite frozen treat: Popsicles


 TRAVEL:
Favorite place: St. Simon's Island, Georgia
Favorite hotel: the King & Prince
Favorite type of transportation: Plane
Favorite car type: Jeep or convertible


 LITERATURE AND SCHOOL:
Favorite subject: Writing
Favorite playground activity: Talking with friends on the swings
Favorite book: The Mummy, the Will, and the Crypt by John Bellairs
Favorite thing to read about: You guessed it...Greek mythology!!!


Hope you guys enjoyed reading up on my faves! Now you know much more about me! I encourage you to leave a short summary of your favorite things in the comments! 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...