Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes

            Hey! Today I was shopping at Walgreens and found some great stuff...don't worry, I'll review all of it soon! But anyway, one of the things I picked up were these Yes makeup remover towelettes that are supposed to "cleanse, remove makeup, and nourish skin...all in one swipe", as it says on the package. Well, let's find out, shall we?


The package, I have to say, is quite adorable, with little cucumber prints all over. I like how they are eco-friendly and use all- (in this case, 98%) natural ingredients, since it makes me feel healthy and refreshed every time I use one of their products. Plus, I've never found makeup that's naturally scented that smells this good! Mmmm...natural sure is fresh and yummy! But anyway, to the review...
Truly, I have nothing bad to say about these. They are soft, sturdy, and remove makeup very well in one glide. Also, they weren't lying when they talked about it other features and abilities! It does do a fine job of cleansing and nourishing. Its ingredient list includes aloe vera and cucumbers, so I can't complain! Fabulous...an A+ to Yes items! Whee, and it was an Allure magazine Best of Beauty award winner in 2011-a plus for sure!
 A message to me when I opened the package! Awww, you Yes people are so adorably optimistic!
These towelettes are kinda thick and a bit difficult to pull out of the package the first time you use them, but hey, what can you say when you have to pack so many benefits into your product? Actually, in the front of the pack, don't the two cucumbers and the hanger opening look like a smiley face? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...