Saturday, February 18, 2012

Jordana FabuLiner Liquid Eye Liner + Cute Swatch!

               Hey! I have decided that I will from now on do fun swatches with anything in the form of a pencil or pen, which I hope you will like! I am excited to be able to draw with cosmetics on my arm like a real makeup artist! 

Here it is! I think it is very pretty and it comes in a sorta-sleek tube with gold embellishments...a classic design to love! However, the product has nice staying power, but when you're trying to get it off it requires fierce rubbing that makes your eyes feel like a firey rash is taking over. It glides on alright, but the pen flops around so it isn't very precise. The tip wiggles and you end up with a thick, bumpy line. Ugh...perhaps a C plus would be an appropriate grade?
 Closeup on the spongy pen applicator that wobbles so much...
Swatched, compared to E.L.F. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in black. See, look at
how much cuter hearts are than plain old lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...