Sunday, February 19, 2012

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Pop

               Hi! As you guys probably all know by now, I am a lip gloss addict an am constantly adding new faves to my collection. One of my recent loves is *drumroll* Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in shade Pink Pop!

No, this is NOT new! In fact, most of the stuff I review has been around for awhile because I just started my blog in December 2011, so...yeah. You get the picture. But forget that, time for a review! Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Glosses are a lineup of jellyish-cream glosses with moderate pigmentation and loads of lovely shine. They are housed in a sleek rectangular-prism tube with a black lid as glossy as the formula, trimmed with the practically signature gold band. Pop Pink is a non-obnoxious fuchsia on me. Nevertheless, I love the formula, shade and packaging altogether- I will definitely be getting more of these beauties!
A blurry swatch that brings out the texture but really missed
out on the delicious shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...