Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wild Eyes Tutorial

              Hello! Tonight I have been experimenting with makeup and have come up with a way to take a fun eye look to the extreme. It's for those with moderate talent in makeup artistry, like I do. Enjoy!

I started by applying a layer of concealer to my lids as a base, then I started off the shimmer with a dusting of pearly pale gold shadow. Next, I held my brush under cool running water to dampen it, then dipped in the turquoise shade (the pale teal on the bottom row) on my palette. I applied this shade along my lash line like a liner, extending it outward and continuing halfway underneath the eye. DO NOT line all the way around the eye in this look, stop at halfway along the bottom of your eye! Now all I did was dust the bright green shade all over my lid, continuing through the crease and up to the brow bone, then extending it outward to follow along the shadow liner. Last of all, apply a generous coat of mascara to lashes and you're ready to go! Tip: This look goes great with milky coral lips!
Here are my supplies- and unbranded eye palette, my Wet 'n Wild MegaLength mascara, and my ELF Defining Eye Brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...