Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Super Short Post: The Mess in My Desk

              Oh my gosh, I've gotta get going-but my daily post isn't done! I hope you don't mind my rush, but I have been a little slow posting lately so I have had to schedule some posts instead of doing them that day...


There it is...the mess. It was caused when the lid to my E.L.F. pink mineral blush (which I hope to be reviewing soon...) wasn't screwed on right and the whole thing practically exploded. It got all over some stuff in my desk drawer, but luckily that was my junk drawer (sort of) so it all wasn't a problem. It all just washed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...