Monday, February 13, 2012

We ♥ Cute Makeup Bags!

           
              Hello! Today I dug up a supercute Japanese-embroidered bag I found ideal for holding makeup...I sense a new purse essential! Of course, I can't fit big things like hairspray or full-sized lotions, since it's fairly small and not exactly the sturdiest thing known to mankind. Things like that go in my clunky, oversized, pink tiedye hobo bag.

Voila! Isn't that the prettiest bag you've ever seen? ♥♥♥ Love it! The details are the best part...the zipper tassel, that lovely design! Not only is it perfect for lugging around smaller loose beauty needs, but for other things, too! It comes in a color I love on my lips and cheeks (fuchsia), with elaborate little purple-and-gold butterflies stitched wonderfully into the satin. SO ADORABLE!!! Oh, by the way, I know this is totally off topic but...I learned to do a lot (I mean a LOT!) of different PC keyboard symbols today on a great website using the alt. key and the number pad. Do check it out! 
 A very blurry close-up of the butterfly embroidery. 
 The pouch zipped closed-too beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...