Monday, February 27, 2012

Wet 'n Wild Idol Eyes Créme Shadow Pencil in Techno

               Hey! Recently, I went and bought a not-so-new shadow pencil from the Wet 'n Wild Idol Eyes (idolize?) shadow pencil collection. They are said to be a "cream" formula (or créme, as it's spelled on the pencil) although I say a bit differently...

The color looks so pretty it's deceiving that you'll like it! It's a super glamorous, iridescent violet with a bluish sheen. I love the shade, but the formula...who said it was so "creamy"? It's more like chalky, sheer whatever-you-wanna-call-it. Ugh...unless you really gunk it on (like you'd want to) it's pretty much invisible.
Dry swatch compared to wet one on my wrist, dry on the left
and wet on the right.
 Pencil with cap on...
Pencil with cap off, in a blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...