Thursday, February 23, 2012

Super Short Post: Revlon Nail Enamel in Sunshine Sparkle

                Hey guys, I have someplace to be but still haven't done my daily post so it's gonna be a short one. I hope you don't mind my hurry, I will be back to my normal posting length tomorrow.

This Revlon nail polish is a lovely pale yellow color with loads of positively minuscule shimmer. It applies okay, although it has a somewhat watery consistency and turns out incredibly sheer. It kind of pools on the nails if you apply too much. Nonetheless, it is a quite pretty color and the packaging is sturdy although quite boring. 
 The shade name from the top of the bottle...
Messy swatch on my thumbnail, you can barely see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...