Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sheer Red Lippies to Love

        Although I am more of a soft-pinks girl, sometimes I like to venture beyond the ordinary and try something new. This is a good example right here...


Here is L'oreal Color Riche Lip Gloss in Soft Wine, Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Dandy Cane, and Maybelline Shinylicious Lip Gloss in Strawberry Tart. My favorite of the bunch has got to be the Maybelline one...it has a great texture and the perfect amount of tint, not to mention the tasty flavor. Now for the L'oreal-it is nice packaging but the shade is too sheer and I don't love the texture. As for the VS gloss...well...way-too-minty scent, VERY sticky feel, the only thing I like is the color. Typical...no surprises here.





1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm - some of those look familiar! Sorry about your white screen of death. I'm working on your paw print case!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...