Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sinful Colors Nail Enamel in Verbena

         
                 Hey again! Here is a quick review of one of my new favorite polishes, Sinful Colors Nail Enamel in Verbena. Love it!


My middle and third finger as usual look gross, but hey, at least it's a pretty color. This is a very nice creamy heather color that you really can't go wrong with, and it was a breeze to apply thanks to...well...everything! I chose to paint my nails this color because I am headed for dinner and then this new glow-in-the-dark haunted house kind of place called Monster Mini Golf. I recommend this because I can't find anything bad to say about it!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I have seen this color in my Walgreens (or I would have picked it up during a sale last year), it seems like a great medium purple.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...