Friday, February 24, 2012

We ♥ Cute Makeup Bags! Part II

              Hi guys! I recently dug up another adorable find: a new makeup bag! I love this one and use it in my purse every day since my other one couldn't hold my growing-and-overflowing collection of cosmetics. Hope you like this!

Behold, the beauty! I love the blackened bronze "leather" bag with all those glamorous ruffles, although the tassel is quite boring. Oh well. The bag is a good size, big enough to hold about five lip glosses or lipsticks, a small eye (or face, or everything!) palette, and maybe you could squeeze in a pair of sunglasses or some applicators, maybe a mini body lotion. The zipper has never gotten stuck, the material is strong and secure...what's not to love? 
 Closeup on those glam ruffles, also to zoom in on the fabric and color...
P.S. Look at that late 1800s-early 1900s style cloche hat! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...