Sunday, February 5, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks in Candy Pink and Pink Sugar

               Hey guys! Yesterday night, I went to this Italian restaurant called Pasquini, then to King Soopers, then to Monster Mini Golf. Before we talk about the new makeup I bought, I want to tell you guys about the mini golf place. It's built near our nearest McDonald's, and it looked small and run-down from the outside. But when my family and I walked inside, it was quite the surprise! Turns out, the place is huge, with 18 holes, all sorts of scary structures...and guess what? It was completely glow-in-the-dark! Even the white shirt I wore glowed! But anyway, forget that. It's time to introduce two of my new top lipsticks!
 Here we have Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks in shades Pink Sugar (L) and Candy Pink (R). Candy Pink is a slightly iridescent fuchsia, while Pink Sugar is a  sparkly peach/nude with faint pinkish undertones. The thing that's disappointing for me (I have naturally pink-tinted lips) is that neither shows up all that well on me. Hmm, it's okay in the end, I guess. The texture is fairly nice, and it's easy to apply with the wide slanted shape. My pet peeve about Revlon lip products is the yucky taste and smell. Meh, I don't think there's any more for me to complain about or compliment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...