Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Prepare for Some Random Outside Scenery Cam Overload...

              Hey guys, just thought today was really pretty, considering that we have been getting a lot of snow up here lately so I took some pics. I hope you don't mind the fact that they're completely random and just enjoy the prettiness! 
 Doily-like shadow of a bare aspen tree in our front yard on the driveway.
 The grass strip in between our house and a neighbor's that runs to our
backyard gate was paved with ice, and it was so wet and mushy!
 Random-but-pretty shot of the bushes, with the sun peeking through the 
trees in the background.
Last but not least, our St. Patrick's Day clover wreaths on the front doors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...