Wednesday, January 11, 2012

An Award-Winning Lipstick...I KNOW I'M OVERDOING IT ON THE BEAUTY POSTS!

              Okay, I like makeup. A lot. But who cares, let's just POST!!! This one is based on a gorgeous lip color crowned the best of '11 by the Allure magazine. Yep, it's Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl Lipstick in shade Softsilver Rose. Gotta love that pink! It is a hue just around fuchsia, with a silvery shimmer and a slight mint aroma. It is somewhat sheer enough with a smooth and soft texture you don't get in most lip products, even those expensive Sally Hansen items that claim to be "advanced formulas". Yeah, right! No wonder this got such a great review!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...