Saturday, January 14, 2012

Beautifully Bare Lip Glosses

             Hey! A few minutes ago, I went in search of some neutral lip glosses and found what I was looking for. Enjoy the reviews and swatch samples!

Sally Hansen 18-Hour Lip Treatment in Nude: Pretty packaging, but smells weird and feels like soap on my lips. Typical for Sally Hansen...iffy products for an iffy  price. Probably not my first choice in lip treatments. It's kind of a slightly deeper-toned, shimmery pinky nude.


Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss in Luscious Pink: Good packaging, nice effect, creamy texture and tint. Lower price tag than the SH stuff (whew!) although there is no lettering on it so I had to look it up on eBay to find out what it was! Maybe my second choice in light-colored gloss.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...