Saturday, January 14, 2012

L'oreal H.I.P. Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss...My Grand Collection of Five Shades

           
                 Hello! Here I am with yet another beauty post, swatching and reviewing my new collection of L'oreal lip glosses. You can tell what they are by the title, so let's get to the good stuff!
 Review and results: These colors are shimmery and totally intense, but the dome applicator and tiny hole in it make them difficult to put on. They are actually quite sticky, I must say...these are not my first choice in a lip gloss.


From left to right: Precious, Romantic,  Dreamer,
Giddy, Enticing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...