Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nailed It: Polishes from Sinful Colors, Wet 'n Wild, O.P.I., and Sally Hansen

            Here's a nail post for you to enjoy, but before you check it out, know that I have short, nubby nails due to a horrible biting habit, so I can't really swatch the polishes on my nails. Oh well...


 My tower of polishes...quite artful, I must say. Below are the Sinful Colors Nail Art polishes (shades Rose in Your Nose, Orange Alert, Morning Breath, Worn Before, and Anxious Azure). Then come the Wet 'n Wild Wild Shine Nail Colors (shades French White Creme, Bijou Blue, Caribbean Frost, Ice Blue Pearl, Rain Check, and Black Creme). After that is the Sally Hansen Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen (shade Turquoise Chrome) and the Nicole by O.P.I. Nic's Sticks Paint & Go Nail Lacquer pens (shades Snow Time to Wait, Rainbow's End, Feeling Girly, Run Don't Walk, and Silver-ella). Last of all, the Sally Hansen Hard as nails Xtreme Wear nail polish in Lime Lights.




Review and results: The nail art polishes have nice thin  brushes and electrifying colors (love) the regular polishes really dazzle (love) the pens have trouble pumping-especially the SH one-but do have OK colors. (both maybe)  The SH regular polish is a nice color, but does have quite some fumes.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...