Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Revlon Super Lustrous MATTE Lipsticks in Sky Pink and Stormy Pink

             
              Okay, so I am a tad young for makeup. So? I still have an interest in it. Recently I bought two Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks in shades Sky Pink and Stormy Pink. Despite the entertaining fact that they are antonyms, the shades are fantastic and I love the texture. Here they are swatched and in their full glory. Anyway, the trick to applying these without getting messy results, dab it across and do not smear. I like the texture of these and the colors are great, so I overall love them.
                                                                                                                                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...