Monday, January 2, 2012

Blush Faves: I Love These!

               Hey! I"m in the mood to do some swatching, so I am going to showcase my favorite blushes. Clearly, there are only two kinds and four shades, but those are the only ones I could dig up from my stash right now. 


Due to the natural lighting, the shades look a bit paler than they're supposed to. 
    
             The Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Cheek Tints are a tad hard to see because they are so sheer, so if you're wanting to make a statement, this is not the blush for you. They go on nice and smooth and deliver a natural-looking veil of color. I like these and wear them often because they are so light.


              The Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush is one of my favorite blushes ever. It has an amazing whipped, airy feel that I just love scooping up on my fingertip and applying. A dab makes for nicely blendable color that isn't too moist or too drying. Love this! 
  
From left to right:(on swatch photo)
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Cheek Tints in shades Just Peachy, Mon Cherry, and I Pink I Can
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in shade Pink Frosting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...