Friday, January 20, 2012

Avon Foot Works Stuff!

              First, sorry for not posting for a while! I'm kinda behind, so I guess I should start now? Anyway, I'm just gonna review a couple (two) foot products from Avon. Enjoy!

Here they are, Avon Foot Works Cherry Ice Exfoliating Scrub and Avon Foot Works Anti-Rub Blister Stick. Below is a sample of the scrub, which was taken in maple-y lighting so it looks pink although it is really bright red. The scrub smells heavenly, like a cooling cherry sensation, and does a great job of exfoliating yet it is a tad sticky. The blister stick has no scent (boo-I thought it would have a nice fresh aroma!) but otherwise really helps to prevent blistering friction. I would really recommend this to blister-prone athletes. On both of the containers is the trademark foot seal...just a footnote! Ha ha! No, actually, that was a terrible joke. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...