Sunday, January 29, 2012

Vanilla Lips Lover

              Mmm, who doesn't love the scent of tasty vanilla? Well, it seems that vanilla has become a popular flavor for lip balms and shimmery clear glosses for girls my age. However, the indulgent aroma isn't all it takes to make a  balm or gloss worth it! 

Sorry if my swatches below are impossible to see! Anyway, here we have my Whipped Vanilla Lip Shine (I bought it with a bath and body gift set at Walmart, so technically it's not branded) and my Bonne Bell Vanilla Lip Smackers lip balm. Both are very lustrous and moisturizing, and it seems as if you can't apply enough of them. They both have a similar vanilla smell that's absolutely heavenly...I can't find anything bad to say about them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...