Sunday, January 22, 2012

CoverGirl Lipslicks in Sandstone

            Hmm, who new that if I was never a fan of neutrals, I would like this? Ha ha! The answer to that question is because of the glamorous shimmer! 

Although this didn't make it to be one of my Best Balms of Forever, I still use it once in a while as a glitzy everyday lip tint. It smells expired somehow (typical CoverGirl-don't worry, you'll get used to it once you try it!) but I love the marbled look with just a bit of glimmering in the natural light. It is shaped like a lipstick-balm hybrid, with the top not as slanted as an ordinary lipstick and therefore a somewhat balm. The color looks pigmented yet it is actually quite sheer once applied. Not much of a moisturizing effect, but it does make my lips appear slightly smoother. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...