Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mark. All the Highlights Soft Glow Illuminator in Magalog 2

               Okay, I admit I could have come up with a way better name for this post, but it is what it is! Anyway, I have my fingers crossed for this Mark.  bronzing/blusher palette called All the Highlights. I first caught sight of it in the magalog (a Mark. catalog) and fell in love.

Since right now the palette is in the catalog, there's really no way for me to swatch or review it. Please excuse the writing around it...this is a picture of it in the catalog! I bet it's one of those Juice Gem kind of things...(click here to see a specific review of the Lemon Sugar flavor) sweet and sassy with great sparkle and meanwhile satisfactory results. The blossom prints on the background of natural skin-toned powder stripes is really cute if you can see it, and look at that bold fuchsia butterfly ready to take off and get glowing! Yeah...another one of my terrible jokes. Look's like it's supposed to turn out on skin as on the model below. Can't WAIT to get this! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...