Sunday, January 1, 2012

E.L.F Mini Makeup Palette Swatches

         
            Hello! First, I want you to know that this is NOT a review. If you are looking for that, it can be found over here. Since the palette features about 50 shades, so I decided to do a second post for swatches. Enjoy! Oh, and if you look at the pics on my first post on this kit, you will see that the shadows are arranged in columns of four. I mean columns, not rows across. Columns that go DOWNWARD. That is the order I will be swatching them. 
 Row #1
 Row #2
 Row #2
 Row #4
 Row #5
 Row #6
 Row #7
Row #8
Now on to the second tier...

 Bronzer and blushes
 Lip glosses
Brow powder and cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...