Saturday, January 14, 2012

How to Make an Origami Bird in 30 Seconds or Less

                 Since I am running low on origami-based posts, I am going to give you guys instructions for folding a simple origami bird out of a regular-sized sticky note in no time flat. Enjoy it!


To start, fold your sticky note in half twice. Now just fold down half on each side to create flaps for wings. To make your bird appear to fly, take the bottom and push it open and closed. Ta-da...make as many as you want for a whole flock! If you don't understand one of the directions, post a comment and I'll get back to you!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...