Thursday, March 1, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Cupcake

               The Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters seem to be really popular/loved among most beauty bloggers (although some-I believe-may disagree) and have been making quite a mark. I think these are just, ya know, colored cream balms with a rich texture and a nice shade selection. I just don't see what's so special about them, but we'll see...

The lip butters are packaged in the typical Colorburst quilted container, with a sleek black ribbon around the base. It's actually pretty sturdy. The texture is actually a dream: creamy, rich, and smooth. I love the shade selection and decided to pick up Cupcake, a cotton candy pink, although Lollipop (fuchsia), Cherry Tart (blue-based cherry red) and Sweet Tart (coral-pink) were also jotted down on my mental to-buy list. These are actually a tad pricy ($6 for a lipstick, meh) but I was able to snag this one for about $4 with a coupon. This has a glossy, creamy finish I love. Now I see what all the buzz is about!
 Opened, it's a slanted shape (BTW, my background is an E.L.F. face kit I'll be reviewing soon)
Swatched, it looks shimmery in almost direct sunlight but really is more glossy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...