Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Quick Glitz: 7 Followers Mani

              Hey beauties! If you all have read my last post, you know that I have 7 FOLLOWERS!!! and I am really excited. Everyone, if you follow me, please shoot me a comment telling me a simple design/icon that describes your blog or personality that could be done in nail art. I will have a special mani/pedi coming up for anyone who does! Thanks!

It's a seven followers mani! I created this look by painting my embarrassingly nubby nails SC Mint Apple, then making little sevens on each nail except for one of your choice with SC Nail Art Rose in Your Nose. One the blank nail, make to thick slashes to create a heart shape with the Nail Art polish. Wahlah!
 Closeup!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...