Tuesday, March 13, 2012

OOTD: Trench Girl + Perfect Red Lips!

             Yo girls! I am back with a supershort little post about my outfit today! Sorry I have been so slow posting lol...gotta work on that. Btw, I'm going to Sephora for my FIRST TIME EVER (!!!) next Monday and I am SOOOO excited! 


As you can see, my outfit was kind of an army-trench girl theme with a touch of sparkle in the shoes. I am the tough/girly type in between so this is perfect! 
DRESS: From She's Cool (Girls), at TJ-Maxx (belt was attached)
SANDALS: From Xhilaration, at Payless




Perfect red lips! I love how well it goes with my hair and fair/medium skintone!
Created using Jordana Cabernet lipliner as lip color and Bonne Dr. Pepper lip gloss as top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...