Sunday, December 25, 2011

VUBI: Very Useful Blog Info

          Hello again! This is my second post on this blog, and I'm going to fill it with everything you need to know about it.


       First, as you probably already know from reading my first post, this blog was named after my favorite Greek goddess of all time...ATHENA!!! Yeah! Anyway, it is based on a few different subjects: beauty, wildlife, randomly cool photos, Star Wars setups, and Greek mythology. Also, my little brother will have the privlige to create some posts having to do with his thousands of Lego creations. Here you will find makeup tips and ideas, amazing Greek mythology info, easy ways to aid nature, and inspirations for any Lego lover.


                 If you would like to visit this blog again, the Web address is http://athenamusings.blogspot.com and is open to any interested viewers. 


  Happy Holidays and thanks for looking!


                                                                                  
             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...