Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Little Beauty Tip-YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!!!

             
    Hey there-I'm back!

          This post's topic? Beauty! More specifically, a subtle yet glamorous party look.

 Since I'm too young to wear makeup in public all the time, I just wear a teeny bit when I go to celebrations and want to look nice.  Here is a great idea to jazz up a neutral base for special occasions:

                 -Start by blending just a little bit of pale pink blush up the apples of cheeks.
                 -Now pat the tiniest hint of silvery white glitter powder (or cream) on the eyelids.
                 -Last, apply a teeny dab of clear sparkle gloss on the center of each lip.

  Ta-da! Post a comment if you totally LOVE the way this looks!!!


From left to right: 
Pink shimmer cream from E.L.F Flawless Face kit,
White glitter cream from Simply Sweet Sparkle Eyeshadow kit,
Liplicious Tasty Lip Color by Bath & Body Works in flavor Sheer Limeade.              

              

1 comment:

  1. This is great advice, even when you're old enough to wear makeup all the time :) Sometimes, less is more!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...