Friday, December 30, 2011

Gotta Post this AWESOME Pic Before the New Year!

              Hey there! I just thought that to close out 2011 with a bang, I might post a picture of someone's holiday lights. My family was taking a drive around another neighborhood to see all the incredible lights, and there are these two homes we call the "Super Houses". It's become a tradition to drive by them every year. Here's an amazing picture I took of one:


My fave part is either the GARGANTUAN stocking over the porch or the coyote peeking up from the bottom. Their lights are really pretty, but the house next to it is the real Super House. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...