Monday, December 26, 2011

Travels of Odysseus: A Board Game I Made Myself

                 Hey there! Last month, I created a board game out of posterboard and named it "Travels of Odysseus" because the object of it is to pretend you're the Greek hero Odysseus coming home from the Trojan War and facing all sorts of dangers. You start at your home island and try to get back there before the other players-it's kind of like a mythological Candy Land. Here's a pic:


There's a different card for each island, and if you get stuck on one, you lose a turn. There are also color cards that move you along. For example, if you drew a red card, you would move your piece to the next red square. If you have any questions about this game, post them and I'll respond!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...