Thursday, May 24, 2012

Philosophy Lit From Within Cream Blush Review and Swatches+ New Twitter!

               Hey loves, lil' update: I now have a Twitter! Plz follow, Tweet, etc. me @athenalovescows! I appreciate it, thx! Also, I have added some new Philosophy to my collection, and here is a little something I got:

Yep, probably my fave of the five things I grabbed-the Lit From Within cream blush. I picked up the shade Feel Warm All Over, a warm coral with subtle golden shimmer. It comes in black plastic packaging with a built-in mirror. The texture is nice and smooth without being too thick that it's unmanageable, it's actually pretty sheer and gives you a nice, warm glow. It's very similar to theBalm Hot Mama (another fave of mine), just in cream form and a little less orange/golden.
 Flipped open
 Close up, my camera/lighting turned it so orange!
 Swatched directly onto skin, then blended out.
Swatched on my cheek.

♥Thx for reading as always!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...