Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hello..

                Ok, this is very awkward.


 I SKIPPED A WEEK OF POSTS?!?


                 I need to do something about that...


At least its not as bad as it has been lately. I hate making excuses (I literally only like things I am good at...yes call me conceited...) but I have some stuff to tell you about why I've been gone:



  • I had Field Day
  • I started working on my makeup and costume for my mythology performance
  • I had a sleepover with Nat
  • I ate three artichokes within the week
Yep, three artichokes in a week. Pretty impressive huh lol
Anyway, I also figured out that I am 4'1'' and weigh 52 pounds-I am very small and light.
But guess what?


NEXT WEEK IS THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!


Deep breaths...I dont like screaming even in blog..
Also, my birthday is in August so I am only asking for cash and nothing else. I am gonna blow 99% on Sephora stuff...even though a couple hundred wont get me too far really...ooh yeah, Mac too! I have never tried Mac (except for their powders, hand-me-down from mom in NC30) I know its crazy but I am so excited! I want Mac!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...