Sunday, June 3, 2012

What's in the LUSH Bag?!?

               Hey guys! Last night I visited LUSH, an amazing bath and body store! I bet most of you have been there before. They sell incredibly awesome HANDMADE bath and body products for ridiculous low prices. Since all I had was $21, I decided to take it easy and get four bath bombs*. Here's a picture of the bag, and a sneak peek at what I got:


*If you're wondering what a bath bomb is, it's a bath thing that you drop into water and it explodes with fizziness. Smells awesome too becuz of yummyyyyyyyyy natural ingredients! LUSH is 100% vegan!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will respond ASAP! ♥ all of you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing what you all have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...